Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Finished felted knitting bag

Okay ladies - here's the update... the finished product!



And an inside view - pockets for my Denise needle case, circulars, stitch holders, crochet hook & needle gauge sizer, scissors, and elastic holders for pen and tape measure. Yay to be so organised! I've also knitted a little purse to hold stitch markers and will felt another "pillow" to put my wool sewing needles into, both with left over wool. Everything shall have it's place!

It's not perfect, but I'm sure once it's been in use a little while I'll forget about the things that didn't go exactly right - I'm still a little to "close" to it right now.




3 Comments:

Blogger Razz said...

wow! thats awesome!!!!!! i'm very impressed.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

ooooo very flash! Well done :o)

3:27 PM  
Blogger CC said...

i need a bucket under my chin - too much drooling, oops! You're so clever.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home