Saturday, September 16, 2006

LTK Soaker



LTK Soaker made in newborn size for Pookee's friend. Tekapo Summertime wool. I only started knitting again (since my one and only scarf creation as a kid) in about August of 2005. I wanted to make a pair of longies for my daughter so got my mum over to teach me how to knit (I'd already bought 4 balls of Tekapo wool in a co-op). It took me a while to do my first project but I haven't stopped knitting since, I seem to have projects coming out my ears!! The ladies down at the local knitting shop now know me as the cloth nappy lady :D I've only been in there 1/2 a dozen times, honest!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nova said...

yeah!! share! share! share!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Casper said...

currently got newborn longies for my little Bella, a hat in gorgeous fluffy wool for Jas, something for my SS present, soaker for Kat's new addition, and lots of wool waiting for jerseys etc.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home