Thursday, June 14, 2007

Go the AB's!!

I realised I havent posted on here for ages :) So thought I would find something I haven't posted on TNN for this blog
Here is an All Blacks jeresy I knitted for a friends 6mth old. Thanks to JJJ for lending me the jumper pattern. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out in the end, especially the number on the back which I worked out myself from much smaller charts I have. It was a bit of planning to get it centred and sized right but I think it looks pretty neat. Apparently little Gus likes it a lot! :)
~Gabes~'

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Casper said...

Love it Gabes, totally awesome :)

10:42 PM  
Blogger Jennynz said...

It looks great, well done!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home