Friday, October 13, 2006

2nd Blog Challenge: To-Do List

Erm. Mine's a bit long. Just a bit. So I've broken it down.

Currently on the needles:
Moss-Stitch Baby Throw (yes, another onhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gife. different colours, for a gift for a friend who's due any day now)
Wavy as a gift for midwife
LTK Flirty Skirty


Stuff I've already got the yarn for:

Secret-Santa gift
Longies for over Christmas (in USA)
Booties (my own pattern, still being tweaked)
Afghan for my mother (making up pattern as I go along)
Dress from one of my Debbie Bliss books (JJJ, we can compare notes!)


Stuff I'm lusting to do but haven't bought yarn for:

Donkey-hoodie from one of my Debbie Bliss books (I think Baby Knits)
Hooded blanket from Debbie Bliss book
Throw blanket for my grandmother
Slippers and/or adult booties for me
Winter bed socks and/or slippers for DH

And, long down the line when I have both the money for a nice yarn for it, and have conquered my fear of cables: Rogue sweater

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home