Friday, October 20, 2006

Sharonnz' Restrained To Do List

Haven't posted to a shared blog before so if I've done something wrong please fix it, Nova;-)

My To Do List (kept in check by energy and motivation levels which are running a little low):
- Finish Gus' Seaweed Picky Pants Shorts
- Decide on Secret Santa knitting
- Medium soaker for a swapsie (need to find funky yarn to make this project interesting)
- Newborn & large soaker for a swapsie (need to find funky yarn to make this project interesting too)
- Find yarn to crochet self a cardigan for next winter
- Find yarn to crochet self a handbag
- Decide on Debbie Bliss baby pattern to make something out of my Watermelon for my niece

I'll also show off one of my lovely new stitch markers that Jade/Jgirl made me:
(when I can figure out how to post pics here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home