Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Haven't been knitting much lately...

But these are kinda knitting related. I got bored and decided that beaded stitch markers couldn't be too hard to make. And then got inspired to do a couple of row markers too (I hate having to tie bits of wool around stitches). I'm sending the purple ones to Pookee for Christmas, the other sets I've put up on TM to see if I can make enough money to continue my new obsession. Am starting on necklaces too, and having so much fun!

 
  Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger helen said...

did you have any luck selling them? They look really pretty. what is the difference between the row marker and the stitch marker, nah, I should know that, you must be able to remove the row marker!!!

Helen

5:46 PM  
Blogger Casper said...

I've sold one set only :( The stitch markers go on the needles and slip between the stitches, the row markers have a little clip that clips onto the actual stitch so you don't have to tie a bit of wool around to mark a leg start.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Casper said...

Yay, sold another set on TM, so now I know which styles sell best and can concentrate on those :)

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home