Monday, October 23, 2006

Sharonnz' 3rd Blog Challenge

Compared to what I have spent in my mind, my actual purchases are quite modest...at the moment! As knitting takes over nappies (as Gus gets closer to toilet training) I'm sure this will change.
* Buying my Addi Turbos seemed extravagent at the time but oh so worth it...I plan to upgrade all my circulars eventually.
* Buying online soaker/longie patterns also seemed way out...but plans for subscribing to overseas knitting magazines will make this pale in comparison;-)
* Starting my knitting/crochet book collection has been an extravagent squeeze on the budget. I only have Vintage Knits & The Happy Hooker but Alterknits and Knitting Rules! will be winging their way home to me in a week!!
* My yarn stash is the epitome of restraint (currently!). The emergent concept of buying yarn without a project in mind has landed me with a wee bit of hemp yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home